Love. Conserve. Share
Our love of animals, desire to conserve, and means to share it with the world inspire us to make your Bali Zoo experience unforgottable. Bali Zoo's holding Company is looking for an experienced, hardworking and dynamic individual with strong motivation, fair leadership and competence to join our team in the position of :
“Zoo Education & Animals Presenter”
Primary Objectives : A Presenter’s role is to deliver and help create a great class programme of live interpretation events whilst representing Bali Zoo at the highest standard with excellent customer service. The Presenter’s role is key to delivering and assisting development of these events effectively and to a high standard. Communication is the CORE of this position
Job Role :
- This Position has excellence oral communication skill and ability to interact cheerfully with guest.
- Have personal attitude toward work, self discipline and self motivated.
- Willing to learn and undertake professional development in conservation animal welfare practice.
- Having excellent presentation skills and having the ability to adapt to all audiences to achieve the enjoyable and educational experiences which are regularly evaluated
- Significantly impacting on visitor satisfaction through the success of presentation.
- Being an ambassador of Bali Zoo mission statement, brand and all aspects of Bali Zoo work.
- Working with other departments in the society ranging from Zoological teams, Discovery and Learning, Marketing, Press and Events and contributing as required to other projects that require live interpretation, such as Bali Zoo fundraising and donor events.
- And perform any others duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Requirements & Information :
- Preferably has 1 years working experience as volunteer at NGO ( Non Government Organization ) and or Public Relations and or relevant degree, diploma in hospitality of Tourism, or bachelor in English and Literature or equivalent. And or fresh graduate within advance English language.
- English language is a must.
- Gender is not our priority concern. And for Indonesia nation only.
- Current location of candidates preferably within Bali due the urgency of the position.
- Good package of remuneration will be advantage for this position.
“Wild life Veterinarian (Dokter Hewan)”
Primary Objectives : Monitors health conditions of all species and animal at the Zoo
Job Role :
- Conduct weekly routine surveys (parasites)
- Monitors the behavioural enrichment programe
- Monitors hyegienic conditions at the Zoo Clinic & Exhibit
- Executes medical routine treatment of animals at the facilities
- Treatment of acute diseases (mainly digestion problems)
- Treatment of accidents (wounds, fractures)
- Takes blood, urine and faeces samples for laboratory checks
- Executes post mortems
- Professional medical report writing
- Gathering information and data for regular reports depending on needs
- Supporting Rescue of Wildlife animal with BKSDA or other conservation programme
- Represent Bali Zoo in Workshop (National)
Required Skills :
- University degree in veterinary medicine
- Love to work outdoors
- Good physical and mental to work extended periods in the field
- Ability to keep calm and coold head in fast paced, stressful situation
- Ability to delegate appropriately according to skills and abilities of staff
- Able to share responsibilities of animal care as part of a team
- Judgement to know when to ask help
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Good report writing skills
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and pleasant.
Job's Requirements & Information :
- Age Range : maximum 40 years old ,with 2 - 3 years experience at the same position.
- For Indonesia nation only
- Driver Operational Zoo
- Driver Half Day | Tour
- Driver to General Manager
Job Summary :
- Transport Guest | Owner to and or from assigned destination using property vehicle, also document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Inspect property vehicle for damage and cleanliness.
- Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary.
- Park vehicle on designated location when not in use.
- Complete safety training and license certification.
- Responsible of taking care of property vehicle, include but not limited doing reguler service & cleaning. And to ensure all the time property vehicle as always ready to use.
Job's Requirements & Information :
- Diligent and willing to learn, honest, trustworthy, hands on result oriented and possed good communication skill – fluent in both verbal & written English, additional language . (1. 2 & 3)
- Willing to work as a team or individual with positive attitude. (1, 2& 3 )
- Age Range : maximum 30 years old ,with less 1 years experience at the same position. (1 & 2 )
- Age Range : maximum 40 years old, with less 5 years experiences at the same position ( 3 )
- Have knowing all area such e.g ( Sanur| Kuta| Ubud| Nusa Dua | Jimbaran | Canggu ) for (1, 2 & 3)
- Preferably has experience for Matic Car |Vehicle (3)
Job Role :.
- Plan concept by studying information and material
- Responsible in the graphics of media such a brochure, advertising, website and visual concepts.
- Developing a concept, graphic and layout for product illustration material and copy, also font styling and sizing.
- Preparing drafts and materials according to the confirmed brief.
- Design magazine and newspaper advertisement.
- Analyzing and developing information about the Company’s product and services for marketing purposes.
Key Job & Qualification will include :
- An analytical thinker who comfortable with number proven capability in solution selling to marketing services by providing art design.
- Strong emotional intelligence, positive and energic approach and result driven
- Passionate about company’s growth.
- Able to work in fast – paced environment.
- Proactive, responsible, organized and able to work well independently also abiliy to adapt to challenges in a constantly evolving start up environment.
Job Requirements &Information :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Indesign
- Working knowledge in videography, photography and visual merchandiser are a plus.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply with complete resume detailing relevant qualifications, experiences and other supporting documents along with contact number, and a recent photograph to
HR Department | Bali Zoo
Jl. Raya Singapadu - Sukawati l Gianyar 80582, Bali, Indonesia
T. +62 361 294257 | F. +62 361 298608
E : email@example.com