Bali Zoo does it again with another first in elephant experiences. Our new Elephant Mud Fun half-day package allowing guest to get down and dirty with our friendly Sumatran elephants while discovering all about their behavior and lifestyle from our experienced mahout handlers. You’ll learn interesting facts such as, it is very common to find elephants basking in mud during the summer months because their high body temperature generates a great deal of metabolic heat. And with no sweat glandsto relieve their internal thermometers they rely on mud to stay cool and protect themselves from the heat of the sun because even though their hide looks tough, elephants can actually get sunburned.
- The first in Indonesia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Intimate Mud Fun Activity with Elephants, touch, hand feed and bath
- Excellent value for money
- Zoo entrance fee included
- If booking exceeds 20 people buffet lunch will be alternatively be served
- Pick up area : Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud Area. Out of this area please contact to our reservation at 087860093112 (WA only)
Hotel Return Transfers
- Welcome Tea or Coffee and Snack
- Mud Fun Activity with Elephants
- Feeding the Elephants
- Zoo Admission
Duration : 7 Hours (Approx.)
Children Policy :
For safety reasons minimum height requirement for children is 120 cm.
and will be charged adult price. Children under 120 cm are not allowed to enter mud fun area.
If booking exceeds 20 people buffet lunch will alternatively be served.
Bali Zoo does not provide babysitting services. Parents are responsible for their own kids who are left behind at the restaurant during the program
What to bring :
(Bathing suit; sunscreen; insect repellent; walking shoes / sandals; change of clothes)
Elephant Mud Fun is closed every 28th of the month for regular pool maintenance and replacements of new mud.